Friday, June 9, 2017

DNA Ultimate Roster 2017-2018 [Info & Previews]



Content List Updated to 06-10-2017 for the v1.0:

-All the NBA players with accurate portraits
-New rebranded logos updated for each NBA team (Cavs, Detroit, Wolves and Portland at this moment)
-Lineups updated to the last season with real stats.
-NBA D-League 2017 (22 teams replacing the euroleague teams) with rosters based in current NBA D-League players for the last 3 years.
-Cyberfaces for NBA D-League players.
-One NBA D-League Arena with all the 22 d-league courts.

More stuff to add in next updates:

-New NBA logos (San Antonio and more, I´m waiting for the releases)
-Nike Uniforms for each NBA Teams.
-New 2018 NBA arenas and courts. 
-Drew League Venue and Seatle Pro-A teams, rosters and uniforms (Replacing some retro teams).
-Summer Nike Drew court.

Also I accept requests and ideas to improve this big roster. I hope you enjoy guys when I release it.

Previews:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Created by Shuajota

Credits:
TBM and exrixxx - NBA D-League Scoreboard
PeaceManNot - Tutorial to change the team names
Edudu_10 - Jerseys previews
Limnono tool
gregkwaste - NBA 2K17 Explorer

8 comments:

  1. On the thread for download the mod:

    - Scoreboard D-League: Link expired
    - D-League Ball: Link expired

    btw, great work guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dna team plz create also realistic draft clasess 17 18 19 with this mod its amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please make a roster with Kobe Bryant in his prime at #24 jersey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant idea man..hope to include the fiba 2k17 rosters..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was gold...can you upload 2019 and 2020 draft classes too? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So my problem is when I get everything downloaded all the cyberfaces portraits logos jerseys and courts I open up nba 2K17 and on the generic roster I see all the new portraits but no cyberfaces so when I get to the in game roster I have everything except the portraits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By generic roster I mean (pre Draft and trades) and by in game roster I mean the DNA roster

      Delete